Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Pictures For The Harvey Family

Just when you thought it was safe to look at the blog again.....MORE PICTURES! Some say that I could be the crazy uncle who would bore everyone with vacation movies.
Anyway, here are some that I took at the graveyard in Patton,PA. Family members will probably recognize the names.
As always, you may click on the picture for a larger image. Speaking of clicks, if you see an ad that interests you, click on it for more information. The revenue from those clicks keeps me in beer money.










The white wooden cross is the marker for Harv's Grandfather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey bob....been following your trip with a great deal of interest. It reads that you were constantly on the move but that you all had fun. Your in-laws seem like they are enjoyable people to spend time with.

I'm sorry we couln't somehow connect since you were so close but I also understand what it is like to travel with others and you cannot always do everything that you want to.

Glad you enjoyed the Falls. I've been there so many times with friends and relatives that it makes me a little nuts. I'd rather see Chicago or Minneapolis.

Many years ago I meet a large contingent of folks that I thought were my relatives living in Bloomington, Minn. near the airport. They share the same last name as me (Lepel)but after our visit we all concluded that we are not related. We were all disappointed in learning this but we became good friends despite. Been out of touch for quite awhile and I've often thought of going back to Minneapolis to visit.

Well your road trip is over and now you need to get back to work like the rest of us.

Alain