Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Feel Inspired!

This has been a VERY busy week with work and getting ready to leave on vacation. I received the following pictures from my wife Sue just in the nick of time.
I hope you are also inspired and enjoy the motivation as I did.

As always, Click on the picture for a larger view.











TICK WARNING!

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it
myself a couple times unintentionally...but this one is real, and it's
important. So please send this warning to everyone on your e- mail
list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks
due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance
around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only
want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid.




Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of you on the computer, must be from your MSU days...huh?