Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shame On Me!

I can't believe it has been almost one week since I updated the blog! Oh well, life sometimes gets in the way of things.

I was out of town on business for most of two days last week then spent the rest of the week getting caught up, and relaxing.

Friday I purchased a new cell phone. Actually it is more than a cell phone.


This is the BlackBerry Curve 8330. It does just about everything, and then some.

If you want a device to use as a phone, camera, video camera, mp3 player, email device, web browser, alarm clock, gps unit, appointment calendar...all in one unit that fits in your pocket, then this may be just the answer.
BlackBerry Review

I am sure this will be a huge time saver for me. I sure hope so because I have been learning how to use all the features now for two full days. So much for the time savings! :)

Tune in again real soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

1 comment:

Scott said...

Blog withoout obligation Bob. It's your blog, write what you want, when you want.