Sunday, June 21, 2009

Busy and More Busy!

WOW, what a week!
Our youngest son, Andy, has been visiting from Seattle since Wednesday. We picked him up at the Minneapolis airport at 11:40 Wednesday night and we have been going ever since. It has been GREAT!

We talked and got caught up on his life until 4AM Thursday then I was up at 7:30 to get my emails and other "work stuff" completed via remote control. Six hours later, My work was finished and we were off and running for shopping and visiting.

We met Ben and Anna for pizza and 25 cent beer pitchers at Pag's in Mankato. More chatting found us hitting our respective racks at about 2AM the next morning.

Friday found me working on my business emails and getting travel arrangements made for a business trip to Washington, DC in early July.

A trip to the grocery store netted us the proper supplies to build some wonderful food creations to make on the BBQ grill.


The food you see included cucumbers, shrimp, pork. onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and more. Not pictured was the sweet corn that we also grilled. Combine that with some beer, wine and a healthy amount of bourbon.....oh man, what a feast.

Lest I forget, we also had fresh green beans. They were out of this world! I will get the recipe from Sue and post it later.


To wrap up the night, we started a big campfire and exchanged lies for a couple of hours.



I have lots more to write about, so tune in again real soon for another edition of :

No comments: