Monday, July 4, 2011

It's About Time

That statement rings true for so many reasons.
It's about time I posted a blog update, the weather has finally turned decent, I have more than one day off,get to eat really good BBQ...and the list goes on and on.
Anyway, I had not checked the trail camera here at Coyote Ridge for some time (another "it's about time"),so I did that this morning. There were 195 pictures on the digital disk.
I slugged through them and have a few to share. I won't bore you with all of them, just some of my favorites.





And for good measure a turkey made it's appearance.

It appears that the wildlife successfully reproduced this Spring. We have seen a good number of baby turkeys and deer exploring the woods out here.
Today we are off to our son Ben and his wife Anna's house for some of his special BBQ ribs. He slow cooks them for five hours on the grill and they are out of this world!
Of course we will have plenty to go with the cooked flesh. How about potato salad, fresh green beans cooked with bacon, calico beans,blueberry-rhubarb upside down cake and of course cold beer!

1 comment:

Lil Me said...

Nice pics!!!

BBQ sounds Great!! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!!

Bout time is right!!!