Sunday, July 24, 2011

This and That


Why do I always start my blog entries out with "it has been a while"?
I guess I have been too busy with life to write about it.
All is going well. Sue went back to work last week after having both knees replaced. She is doing great and really enjoyed the 12 weeks off.
My double cataract surgery went very well....no glasses and better than 20-20 vision now.
We have been spending most every weekend out at the lake in our camper.
The sunsets have been amazing...here are a few examples.


We went out in the canoe yesterday. The water was like glass and just perfect! Sorry, no pictures. I don't dare take my camera out in the canoe the way we rock side to side. It is always an adventure!
After being out on the water we worked up an appetite so I fired up the flesh cooker and threw on the beef .

At this point, the weekend had to come to an end, so we came home to get a few chores done.
I was riding around on Mr. Deere mowing the lawn when I discovered that I had an audience.

I am sure Bambi's mom was lurking in the woods keeping track of her little one.
Until next time......

No comments: