Monday, January 17, 2011

Long Overdue

Can you believe it is past the middle of January already? I say that for several reasons.
1. We are getting tired of winter
2. I have not posted in almost two weeks
3. I am trying to justify in my mind the fact that I have been too lazy to post any updates.
The winter here at Coyote Ridge has been one for the record books already. We already have our allotment of snow for the entire season. While the snowfall is up, the temperatures are down. By the end of the week our highs will be lucky to reach zero while our lows approach 20 below.
But, I must say....it is beautiful!
I am finally getting around to posting some pictures from Christmas. We visited my folks in Des Moines and had a great time visiting with the family.
Of course I have a few pictures to share.
They include my folks, brother and his wife, niece, nephew and assorted spouses and friends.








It was really nice to spend Christmas with the Des Moines crew. My folks are very much involved with life and all it has to offer. They have slowed down a little, but considering Dad is almost 91 and Mom 88 years old, they get around great and try not to let the grass grow under their feet.

1 comment:

Emily said...

you couldnt find a better picture of me? i looked pissed!!! LOL