Friday, January 21, 2011

Cold

Much of the Midwest woke up to ridiculous temperatures this morning. Out here at Coyote Ridge we dipped down to -24 degrees...and yes, that was the actual temperature. I won't even say what the wind chill was!
I did happen to catch the outside temperature inside the truck after we started "warming up".

I can't complain too much as our neighbors to the North in International Falls, MN checked in with -46 degrees this morning.
A warm up is on the way tomorrow with our high expected to be 10 above.
As a "real" Minnesotan, I am looking forward to not having to wear a coat tomorrow.

2 comments:

Gypsy said...

All the "real" Minnesotans will think it's t-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops weather!

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

WE were right at 1 degree this morning here in Dardenne Prairie MO.And I am the same way when it reaches 30 here.Glad you missed out on the latest round of snow we have more scheduled for the weekend. be safe out there. Sam & Donna.