Monday, December 27, 2010

What a Winter

We are more than ready to get through December and plow our way into January.
Our neighbors on the East coast are getting what we have been experiencing all winter...snow, and lots of it.
So far this winter we have received 46 inches and the serious snow months are still ahead of us.
We have had a few sunny days and now the ice dams are forming on most buildings, like the ones on my office building.

Of course the water is now backing up into the building causing water issues. A company is supposed to show up today to steam the ice off the roof so the water can run off as opposed to back up.
It is always something. Keeps life interesting and exciting....tho I am sure there are other things that could do the same and be lest costly.
We visited my folks and the rest of my family this past weekend. I will have pictures soon.

No comments: