Saturday, December 4, 2010

Coyote Ridge Is Covered In Snow

We had a wonderful snowfall yesterday and last night out here in the woods. About seven inches of soft fluffy snow fell with no drifting...just the way we like it.
About the only problem we encountered was a broken tie rod on my tractor. Our wonderful neighbor came over with his tractor and blew out the lane and driveway. I used our backup blower (a walk behind)and had it drag me around the property to touch things up a bit. It sure is nice to have such thoughtful neighbors!
While I was following the snow blower around the property, Sue was busy with the camera getting some pictures for you to enjoy.
Welcome to a Minnesota winter!















After seeing all the snow pictures, I need to warm up a bit. Check back soon as we have more pictures and words to share with you.

3 comments:

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

Bob, looks like you handled it just fine, I left John Deere with the blade on in MO, so all I have here in PA is a shovel.We were lucky and the big stuff stayed west of us. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna....

Gypsy said...

The snow is so beautiful! I really miss it, but wonder if I could take it any more.

Unknown said...

I have to say one thing I will miss is that first big snow. Made my son send photos. Thanks for sharing yours