Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A New Purchase For Sue

In my last blog I mentioned that we were at Gander Mountain when we received a call from Andy telling us that he and Sarah were getting married.
I guess I should tell you what we were doing at Gander Mt.
We had gone there to pick up some stick on letters and numbers for our new boat. One thing lead to another and we ended up in the firearms department.
We were looking at the pistols in the case when Sue went silent and was pointing to a Beretta with the total look of lust in her eyes.
The sales associate knew at that point he had a sale. She ran it through it's paces and before long she was the proud new owner of a Beretta Bobcat 21-A eight shot semi-automatic.

It is a perfect purse pistol for her. It is very easy to handle and weighs only 11.3 ounces.
Needless to say, the tin cans have been plinking here at Coyote Ridge ever since!

4 comments:

Gypsy said...

I'm not even a gun person, but that Beretta sure is a beauty. I can just feel it in my hand.

Happytrails said...

Congratulations on your new Beretta.

Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

I missed it is it .380cal or .25cal. That is sure the Cadillac of pocket guns,I have a little Grendel P300 .380cal that is the minature version of the Glock very light weight and yet pwoerful enough to get the job done.I'm sure you both will be happy with the Beretta. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

Unknown said...

Bang Bang!