Sunday, July 25, 2010

Great News To Report

Please allow me to explain. Friday night we were at Gander Mountain when my cell phone rang. It was our youngest son Andy calling from his home in Seattle. I was dealing hot and heavy with a sales associate so I handed he phone to Sue. From the tone I determined it was good news of some kind. All of a sudden Sue squealed "Andy and Sarah are getting married!" Wow! We took turns talking and congratulating them, of course asking a million questions. The tentative date is the first part of September, 2011.
He wanted us to be the first to know, followed by his older brother Ben, then his grandparents.
As Sue said. "We couldn't have chosen a more perfect daughter."
Here is a picture of the happy couple taken on a recent trip to San Francisco.

We are looking forward to a great wedding in Seattle!

3 comments:

Gypsy said...

Well congratulations to all!

babbler said...

It is so fun to see love in the air! I wish you all the best for you and your new family members! Love from Oregon, "Mrs. Slug"

Happytrails said...

Congratulations!! They look like a very fine couple. A wedding...how fun!!

Mike & Gerri (happytrails)