Friday, July 17, 2009

This and That

I find it interesting going through the memory card on the camera. At the time the pictures were taken the subject matter appeared to be important or exciting. When I look back at the pictures I sometimes have to ask myself why.

Anyway, here are a few more recently discovered pictures....
My perfect dog Lucy...


Sue's dog, Bad Betty...the nervous one....


Me finding a "micro cache"...35mm film container....


Recently we camped at Camden State Park near Marshall,Minnesota and we took a few pictures of the surroundings...




And a couple of sunset pictures from our site.......



We enjoy many things about camping, especially cooking. While we have all the conveniences of home in the camper, we enjoy cooking outside....


There is a lot to be said about camp cooking and just to keep with the outdoor theme, why not cook outside?

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: