Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Pictures and Weird Grave

Recently we camped in Western Minnesota near the South Dakota border.
We went geocaching near Cottonwood,Mn and found this beautiful lake, right in the middle of town.


Sometimes a person just needs a few more arms and hands. I was trying to control two dogs who wanted to go opposite directions while I was trying to follow the directions on my handheld GPS unit.

Shortly after that picture was taken, I had to be cut free from the tangled lines from the crazy dogs!

Now for the part out the weird graves.

One of the geocaches we were hunting for said the location was near a lake and was located at the private site where they buried their beloved dog. That seemed normal enough. With a little looking in the woods near the waters edge, we found the dog's grave.


Now the weird begins. Just a few feet from the dog's grave we found another grave site, or what appeared to be a grave site. This one was for a child.


I sure hope it was a memorial as opposed to an actual grave. I always thought humans had to be buried in approved graveyards.

In reality, it was a very peaceful site, so why not?

Tune in again for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

1 comment:

Ben Meyer said...

Did I spot the Blackberry in your hand too?