Monday, July 13, 2009

Family Visit

The July 4th weekend we were blessed with family from Des Moines coming up for a visit.
Mom, Dad, my brother Paul, his wife Margaret, their daughter Emily, her husband David and their daughter Halie made the trek north. Son Ben and his wife Anna also spent the better part of the weekend here also.
I do have a few pictures for you. This is one of my mom and Halie cuddled up after a busy day.


While everyone was here we went to the children's petting zoo at Sibley park. They had everything from cows to ponies. They even had a few alpaca.


Needless to say, we had lots of good food and cold beer. Somewhere on my camera I have more pictures. As soon as I find them I will post a few more.

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: