Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Catching Up

It has been a while since I updated the blog. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes.
Sue is doing so well with her two new knees. She had both of them replaced five weeks ago and has been driving for three weeks already.
Not to be outdone, I had minor surgery last Tuesday. I had a cataract removed off my left eye. It was a total success with a a HUGE difference in my eyesight. I went from 20/70 to 20/20. I fully expect the same miracle when they do my right eye next Tuesday.
No more glasses, except for reading....maybe.
We have been enjoying the last several weekends out at the lake camping. More of that action is scheduled for this weekend. Is it Friday yet?
We have been having a real heatwave here. Last Friday it was 95 degrees. Yesterday it was 99 degrees. Today at 2:30 PM it was 102 degrees. We may just get to 105 before the day is done.

1 comment:

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

Hey Bob, Glad to see you and Sue are doing well after your medical procedures, Your cataracts reminded me of an article I read that stated that 90 per cent of Japan's extremely wealthy men have cataracts. The rest of them have Rincon's.Be safe out there. Sam & Donna....