Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mr. Deere Has Arrived at Coyote Ridge

About a month ago I wrote about the search for a new tractor to take care of snow removal and lawn care duties here at Coyote Ridge.
I published a picture of a tractor I was lusting over.

Well, Sue looked at the checkbook and informed me that $150,000 was no where to be found. Really?
So I throttled back my desires and ordered a 2011 John Deere X360 with hydraulic lifts, power steering, cruise control, tilt steering and a few other goodies. The blower really tosses the snow and is very easy to operate with the hydraulic lift.
Here are a few pictures.










Twelve inches of snow now in the forecast for next week...bring it on!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Awwwwww, isn't it just the cutest little Deere?

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

That sure is a beauty, I wish I had the blower instead of a blade now, but when I got it we weren't getting the snow like this winter. The blower is three times what the blade cost. But even so my Deere can really move the snow, I see the chains, did you buy the weights for the rear end .I put two 70lb tractor weights on the back they come with a holder bracket. Made a big difference in slipping when you have a big load of snow to push.Good Luck with it and I hope it sits until next winter,that's what I'm hoping for here in MO. Be safe out there Sam & Donna..

Lil Me said...

Looks GOOD!!! Your never gonna wanna come inside now!! Enjoy your new wheels!!