Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas in Des Moines

Last weekend we spent some time with my family in Des Moines,Iowa. I am glad we did it then as opposed to the real Christmas weekend. The forecast here is for 21 inches of blowing snow over the next three days. As it was, we drove back to Minnesota last Sunday on some very slippery roads.

We had a fabulous time with my folks and my brother's family.

Of course, Sue took some pictures for all of us to enjoy!











Looks like we caught Dad sleeping!
As you can see, our niece, Halie, is a real doll. She and her mom, Emily made Christmas cookies for us. They were delicious and "custom" decorated by Halie.

Others pictured include my mom with Halie, my brother's wife Margaret. My nephew Alex with his girlfriend, my brother Paul and Emily's husband David. Sorry, no picture of Sue as she was the designated photographer that night.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: