Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Be Safe....Please!

With so much in the news about innocent people being attacked in their own homes, many people are looking for ways to protect themselves. Hey, I don't blame them for wanting to feel safer.

Many people are considering buying a handgun for protection.

If you don't think that you can shoot to kill without hesitation, then you may as well fork over the gun to the intruder and they will shoot you.

There is another way to set up a defense. How about this?

1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns
and Ammo Magazine.

3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

Hey Bubba, Me, Big Jim, Duke and Slim went for more ammunition.
Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls - they attacked
someone this morning and messed him up real bad. I don't
think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell from all
the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house.
Better wait outside.

"Cooter"

I would also post a few NRA decals on the doors and windows.

You know me....always looking for a way to help out my readers any way I can.

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: