Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Tractor Lights on John Deere X360

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted an update on my blog. Between work, play, family and life, writing has sure taken a back seat.
I have been trying to figure out a way to add some lights to my tractor because the stock lights leave something to be desired. They shine right into the front snow blower and are basically worthless.
Here is a youtube link to see what I did to fix the problem.
Now if we would just get some snow. Last December we received 36 inches. This year..maybe two inches.

1 comment:

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

Bob if you can send a couple pictures e-mail to me on how your blower mounts to John, it looks like the mounts on the front of mine and if it is I mount look at replacing the plow with a snow blower, That way it would be easier on the tractor.Maybe we are going to have a light winter this year. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna..