Thursday, September 9, 2010

Time For An Update

My how time slips away! Last weekend was a huge success at our new favorite campground.
Even tho it was a holiday weekend, it was very quiet and peaceful. With only thirty sites, there is never a problem of too many people, and with each site about 100 feet apart and no spots behind us, we have all the privacy we need.
We were so impressed we paid the seasonal rate for the rest of September and signed up as a seasonal for next season, May through September. We can even come earlier in the season and stay later with no promise that the water will be turned on yet. No charge for early or late stays!
We even worked out a deal so we can just leave the camper parked in the off season for $100. That is cheap storage and makes it very convenient. This way I don't have to plow snow around the rig all winter like I would if it were parked at home.
I did take some pictures, but they will have to wait for posting as life (work) is still getting in the way. Don't get me wrong, I love my job and am thankful everyday to be doing something I love.
I will take more pictures this weekend and get them posted as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Gypsy said...

It sounds like a heckuva deal, and I'm looking forward to the pictures.

Scott said...

Hope the camper is winterized!