Monday, March 8, 2010

I Was Able To get To The RV

Ah, a sure sign of Spring. I was able to get to the camper on Sunday. Enough snow had melted enabling me to open the door to the camper and poke around for a while.
I had been hearing a beep coming from that direction for the past few weeks and figured it was a low battery warning for the smoke detector or the carbon monoxide detector. It was the later of the two, but both devices are now at full strength .
Everything else in the rig looked pretty good. I will know for sure when I am able to drain out the antifreeze from the water lines and fire up the appliances.

Can you tell I am getting Spring Fever?

You never know what you will find after putting something like an RV to bed for at least five months. Any one of a number of problems can crop up.

Speaking of problems....how about these "issues"?















I can only imagine some of the choice words uttered or screamed during those "events"!

2 comments:

Gypsy said...

I don't know which of those "events" is worse.

Angela said...

Clearly that last one is alcohol abuse. Tsk, tsk.