Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Is Sue Nesting?

Sue was busy in the kitchen for a few hours on Sunday.

With apples in season, she dusted off the Jack LaLanne Juicer and started the process.



The finished product....pure apple-pear juice with no preservatives....all natural!


The juicer machine is amazing...this is all that was left over from the process.


Nothing around here goes to waste. We dumped the fruit remains out by the trail camera so the animals could also have a treat.


Besides the delicious juice, Sue made her famous chocolate-zucchini bread with cinnamon topping!


I think I know what I will be having for a treat later!

3 comments:

Gypsy said...

I have been thinking about getting a Jack LaLanne juicer for years! Maybe it's time I bought one. As always, everything Sue cooks looks so inviting and appetizing.

Ben Meyer said...

Oh man I bet that juice is very good

Bob said...

Gypsy and Ben....you are right, the juice is delicious!