Saturday, April 5, 2008

She Is Gone



As a faithful reader you might remember me telling you that I sold my beloved motorcycle to a great family. Today was the day she went to her new home. I spent some private time with her this morning and we quietly said our goodbyes. It was a sad time but yet a reflective time as we exchanged happy stories about our time together. It was a glorious exchange of laughs and tears from the both of us. I won't bore you with the details and out of respect for her, I will not go into the intimate sharing of our moments.

Goodbye my love....goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - such a poignant picture. I totally know what you felt at that moment. When I said goodbye to my "Mermie", the VLX600, I cried, even though I knew the T would be sitting in my garage within days. I just had a...BOND...with that 600, and it was tough to watch her head down the road. But I know that someone else is enjoying her and she now lives in California by the ocean, where she belongs! :)

Things always work out the way they are supposed to work out.
EclecticDawn from HSATF