Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Looking Good!

Age has a way of creeping up on all of us. It is just one of those things that we can't escape.
Here is a great example of how someone takes great pride in staying healthy.

A doctor on his morning walk, noticed the old lady above,
Sitting on her front step smoking a cigar, so he walked up to her and said,
"I couldn't help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?"
"I smoke ten cigars a day," she said. "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big
joint. Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every week,
and eat only junk food. On weekends, I pop pills, get a little lovin', and don't
exercise at all."
"That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?"
"Thirty-four," she replied.
So much for that method of "clean living".

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

If I could only do all those things I sure would look happy!