Monday, December 22, 2008

BDOB...Big Day Of Baking

Even though the windchill outside was -30+, it was toasty warm in the house as the ladies baked away for Christmas.

Anna wanted to make Kolochies....so she did....at last count she had made 60 of them.



They made two different kinds and I understand they were delicious!

Of course we have to have cutout cookies complete with intricate decorations. Ben rolled up his sleeves and put his artistic talents to work.



While Sue, Anna and Ben were busy in the kitchen, I was busy outside on the tractor re-arranging the snow. When I came back inside, the dogs barked for some strange reason.


The bite marks should be healed in a few weeks.

Once the dogs were pulled off of me and I transformed my attire back into my weekend bib overalls, Ben and I (Ben) concentrated on updating the maps on my GPS unit. The maps were two years old so I thought it wise to update the roads, streets and points of interest.

It was another great day in spite of the weather with everyone having a wonderful time.

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

2 comments:

Scott said...

Man up Bob! Those dogs couldn't have hurt your ankles too much. Happy Holidays!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Bob!!!
It is your favorite neice!!! I was wondering what your email address was. I lost it oops!!!
Love your favorite neice
Emily
emilyp26@gmail.com